In this episode we discuss:
- Why you don’t mess with social media influencers on social media.
- If not sales, what should marketing be ultimately measured by?
- What is the leading brand of politics in Australia?
- What really is “the Murdoch press” anyway?
- Is news media a product and if so, should they tailor that product to fit a particular market?
- Is politics the one true case where brand purpose makes actual sense?
Prof. Byron Sharp – How Brands Grow – https://www.amazon.com.au/How-Brands-Grow-What-Marketers/dp/0195573560
Dee Madigan – The Hard Sell: The tricks of political advertising – https://www.amazon.com.au/Hard-Sell-Dee-Madigan/dp/0522866301/ref=sr_1_1